To DM or not to DM?

My ex and I have kind of a weird past, he's always been a nice guy and casual when we aren't dating, he stuck around way longer than I expected him to after we broke up. I've done some selfish things in our history but I just want to ease back into his life again. Of course I want him back, but I figure if he wanted the same, he'd tell me, right? So for now, I just want to build up a friendship and get some bomb dick while I'm at it. The problem is: I've had sex with someone he absolutely despises, and that might mean total destruction for every means of building a bridge again. I unblocked and re-followed him on Instagram yesterday, and shortly after, he followed me back. What do I do?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it, you'll never know if it could happen if you don't try, and it's not like you have to announce your sex life to him lol

• " So for now, I just want to build up a friendship and get some bomb dick while I'm at it. "
    So you're trying to have your cake and eat it too.

• I meant build up a friendship with him, a casual friendship, where I partake in his bomb dick.

• ... Again, trying to eat your cake and have it too.

What Girls Said 0