Are there any men that don't cheat?

why do guys initiate a relationship, are the first to claim that they love you, and propose marriage even only to turn around and cheat on their women?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I realize it's quite easy to feel bitter and jaded when such a painful event occurs in your life. I'm guessing you loved him quite deeply and this occurred recently as the wounds come across as quite fresh.

Why he did what he did cannot be explained by anyone but him. Not everyone cheats, however there are those instances where we may be cheated on. Generally people cheat because something in the relationship is lacking. That's not to say its your fault or his, simply that it clearly wasn't meant to be. I realize its easy to say and hard to accept... but that seems to be the general reason that people seek out others.

The important thing is to 1.) Not blame yourself and to take time away from dating for you to heal from this. No one likes a jaded woman with baggage and trust issues - it makes for a rough relationship. And 2.) You can't label every man a cheater. Not every man is out to hurt you and while the saying goes one bad apple spoils the bunch - that shouldn't be applied to your dating life.

Take it froms omeone who has gone down this path... only I married and discovered the cheating, there's life after him. Sure the first few months are rough and you'll go over everything in your head over and over wondering where things went wrong... but in the end you'll realize it wasn't meant to be, and in due time you'll find another man that more than likely will not cheat.

Just be sure to keep your trust issues in check. Just because one man cheated - doesn't mean they all will... so its not fair to run around accusing every man that enters your life of cheating. Best of luck love

What Guys Said 4

• Don't group us all... yeah there are plenty of guys that do cheat but the same can be said for women, it just depends on the ones your going for. I personally don't see the point in even being in a relationship if I wanted to cheat let alone go as far as marriage. its just not morally right. I'm sorry but you may have bad taste in guys or maybe just unlucky

• No, everyone cheats. Everyone who has ever existed in the entire existence of humanity has cheated, and that's all there is to it. Likewise, every single relationship ever follows the exact same course. Every single male has an identical personality but is secretly mutilated at birth to hide the conspiracy.

• Really? One guy jilts you, and you condemn ALL of us?

• Where are the monogamous men then? I don't know one female who isn't being cheated on?

• But do you really think it's realistic that EVERY SINGLE GUY IN EXISTENCE would cheat on his significant other? That there's not even ONE out there who'd be strong enough to resist any sort of temptation?

• I didn't say every guy in the world, I'm actually asking if there are any that exist in the world....,and if so, where the hell are they?lol

• no one is honest

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!