Why is it that guys?

Why do guys get along so well after an argument or disagreement & girls vice versa?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• On average, we are less likely to rely on emotion, and more likely to be pragmatic about most things, including our interpersonal relationships.
    It's pure speculation on my part but I think that we evolved to be hunters; our feelings towards each other are not so relevant when we're trying to work together to take down a mammoth, or engage in a firefighter.

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl what get's in the way is
    -fear of rejection
    If we try to talk after a fight, the person is most likely to ignore
    -waiting for an apology
    - takes time to cool off but one person may not get that and do something or backbite and cause more drama

These are the stuff I saw or faced in middle school. I think with time, you start to be more easy going.

• Isn't it easier if you both apologised to each other after the fight (sometimes depending on what they do) and work things out making sure it never happens again?

• @zazuun I personally find it easy because these guys are close to me for a reason now unless they stabbed me in the back there's no way I could hold a grudge, the maximum me and my friends were angry at each other was 24 hours.
      Now I'm talking about the people that are close to me anyone else can go fuck themselves.

• @TheUglyMonk For close ones, for me personally, in the beginning I tend to hold a bit grudge, like silent treatment for a few days if we get into a dispute but once we start to get past that newness, saying sorry becomes easier.

What Guys Said 6

• Because we're more mature

• a) We don't let a problem we have with the friend in question persist because we're afraid of being rude or something, we just tell them.

b) We don't hold grudges for stupid stuff, we just move on.

• Men are calculative and women are emotive. Meaning men do lot of thinking and reasoning and women share lot of emotions and if the soul is not healthy there is no forgiveness for them but hatred. Girls don't let go if their emotions are not in order. Only God Almighty Can fix the Soul and Help us forgive each other and let Go.

• I feel like girls put everything you do wrong in your 'criminal record' and anytime you do something remotely close she mentions one of those 'offenses'. Saw it many times.

• This isn't always true... we just know how to get our ads kicked and keep moving forward. Learn, change, grow, and let it go.

• No, we don't... at least not me

What Girls Said 1

• Girls have grudging