What's a girl supposed to do?

What's someone supposed to do when a guy tells her that's she's a waste of his time and that nothing is ever going to work? When the relationship hits the breaks and his mind is made up? What's a girl to do when there is no family really there and no one else because she gave up everything for him when he asked her to move in with him? Then tried to bring happiness and companionship and loyalty and even though I may have had some baggage isn't the fact that I'm doing everything in my power to make it right and all I could to handle it to best of my knowledge l came in his home and his life and helped make his house beautiful and and what's supposed to happen at that point, when he says I don't want you anymore?

09

Most Helpful Guy

• At that point a girls is supposr to move out. Until marriage you should always have a back up plan. No ifs and or buts about it.

What Guys Said 8

• Smack him across the face leave him, take a deep breath, splash some cold water move on if he says you're a waste of your time he doesn't deserve a minute of yours

• What about start again but this time for her self not for any body , become strong and had self confident then when she meet a new guy at least she will be in a powerful position to take a good decision !!

• Dump his stupid ass. you can work too with him, it all depends on why he said that to you, or its highly possible, that he just said that in anger, and dont really mean that

• How long have you been in this relationship?

• Either try to move on, or work through it

• How? Would you work through it what would you want your live in girl friend to do in the situation like I described I'm curious to know what you'd have to say cause as a 15 yr old your the only one who said possible work through it lol

• I guess one can only hope we can try but again, if his mind is made up it's made up

• I'm sorry if things don't work out though

• Don't put up with that shit. Cross him outta your life.

• Do u have any job or work for earnings?

• Yes I work with a real estate agent and I'm studying to get my test done

• Yeah I don't want it to be tho I just wish I could see past all the negativity my brain allows itself to soak in and believe🤦🏻‍♀️

• I just messaged u

• 生活要继续,调整好自己的心情,给对方多一点时间安静下,你首先要让自己慢慢变强,而不是没有男人就不过啦

• I can't read that

• Life to continue, adjust their own mood, give yourself a little more time to think quietly, you first let yourself slowly stronger, rather than no men, but friends, believe in yourself, so many men, their own charm, self-confidence, Belong to you will get slowly.

What Girls Said 0