Why did my ex post a selfie of her smiling the day after she broke up with me? Felt a bit insensitive?

Girlfriend (now my ex) started acting distant and taking longer to reply a week and a half ago. Our last date she was really cold with me but at the end she was acting really hot, holding my hand, passionately kissing, laughing, etc. Then the day after she broke things off, no spark, something was missing, we wouldn't be right together and she's been feeling it for a while. I thought it was odd because before last week we were getting on like a house on fire and something suddenly changed.

Just as a side note, she only had one proper relationship before (6 years) and split up last year, she stopped talking to her ex before new years just gone. She kept bringing him up in conversation at least once when we met but I didn't say anything when I should have, maybe that would have helped the spark to create some friction.

Anyway, the day after she broke things off, she posted a nice selfie of herself holding her medal from the race she did that morning without makeup on.

What annoyed me was how happy she was and I can't shake the feeling she broke things off because of another guy, even though she told me there was nobody else. Why would she upload that? Her last upload was two weeks ago but I thought it was insensitive considering.. I ended up deleting her on Facebook anyway.
2
0