I told him I was going to leave him alone. Then he said this too me?

I told this guy that I like that I was going to leave him alone. The fact I said that was because he told a older friend of mine that I was stalking him. So I confronted him about it and told him "don't worry I'll leave you alone if that's what you think, i already deleted You of fb" and then he said this
"No it's okay you can still leave comments on fb".
Why will he say that though?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm thinking the guy realised when you confronted him that what he told your friend was known to you. Probably that's not what he meant ( you were stalking him was not meant in a bad way) but it was seen as such and hence his comment for you to leave comments ( he must have enjoyed your comments or likes).

Most Helpful Girl

• because it's not a problem for him

What Guys Said 4

• Might be he still loves you, thats why he do this,

• He doesn't think of you as a stalker, and sometimes people like attention from someone for good or to brag about

• He was talking shit to someone and he likes the attention

• Because he doesn't want to leave

• I told him I was going to leave him alone. If he told that person that I was at a stalking mode. It made me feel like I should just leave him alone and infriend him. 😔

• yeah you should I'll be your friend

What Girls Said 2

• Because you're fucking trolling "him" and he wants to know why.
    So how bout it?

• Fuck it. I can't give you an honest answer if you don't give the honest truth, in what you want to know about.

• I just told you. Whether you believe it's true or not that's up to you.

• Maybe you're all up on him and what's he's trying to say is that you don't need to remove yourself from the situation just be chill and not always blocking his air.

• The problem is it all started after a older friend who is 60 asked him a question. And he thought it was me who had something to do with it. I told him about it and confronted him and he apologized too me because he didn't know that it was her and not me. That's when I told him "that's fine I'll leave you alone if you honestly think I'm stalking you" and that's when he said what he said?

• Doesn't sound like he likes you. You should back off for a while

• It's a long story. Between him and I. He always makes sure I sleep well and if some strange guy talks too me he will walk over to where I am.