Did I cause a break up?

I don't know what to do a high school friend found me on pornhub took 2 hours to find mystery girl which was me he figured it out because I'm a terrible liar anyways he's he was dating my friend as well she's long distance in a college far away just today he message me saying he tierd bored of her and that they don't have sex she can't cook which was a big no and that when the do meet it's awkward weird movies and dinner when i was with her last year we celebrated a girlfriends party and we talked about life and out of the blue she brought up sex saying she slept with a college guy I don't know why but she did I didn't tell her boyfriend kept it to myself but today he decided he wanted me and broke up with her and then I said that's not right i tried to convince him to spice it up a bit teach her to cook while you fondle her in the kitchen slowly lean her to rough sex he said he tried and it didn't work I didn't sleep with this guy or talked dirty to him at all what should I do he still wants me and I didn't even know they were dating so i took it as ok he wants a relationship then bam he drops the bomb oh by the way I'm dating someone then another bam by the way it's one of your old high school buddies not like the strong beat friend but like friend that come to your house and acts polite but my best friends the come in the house and open the fridge my house is there house we don't really talk a lot so i didn't know she was dating him but all in all we only talked nothing more he caught up with me said he liked the descriptions I put out there and wanted that am i a bad person ☹☹☹

Most Helpful Guy

• If she cheated him, why you blame youself?)

• I feel like something is fishy yes she cheated on him with another man but why does he come to me he doesn't even know that and i won't be telling him that

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• He made a choice to break up with her. It's not your problem. Plus, if she cheated on him, then the guy is better off for the break up. Don't feel bad about it.

What Guys Said 1

• No. just fuck him. And take a breath - that's why god invented punctuation and paragraphs. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Yes you did. By your writing style.

• You did