I know he broke with with me but why is he being cold?

I sent my Baby's Dad a picture of the ultrasound and wrote isn't My baby Beautiful? And he has yet to respond he's just been ignoring me lately
And not wanting anything to do with me

31

Most Helpful Guy

• If you said MY baby then I understand why he'd ignore you

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's trying to avoid the situation because he has no interest in taking responsibility. I would still be mature about it though. Don't be petty like saying "my baby" instead of "our baby."

• How can I not be petty when he's clearly being a jerk to me

• I don't know why you broke up or whatever, but it's hard to get a young man to stay around and be a father even in the best of circumstances. I don't know what type of guy he is, but I would give it just a bit and see what he does. Does he deny the baby? I hope he comes around but statistically it's low

• At first he did he was pretty mad I didn't want to get an abortion , then he seemed on board with the baby an something changed again then he just started being a lot more cold when we last spoke a week ago he told me I didn't deserve to have his child an I got angry an went off on him in a text haven't heard from him since

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I presume you want him to be a part of the baby's life?
    If you do the "My baby" bit might have seemed cold to him, almost show off-y "Look at MY baby, look what you are missing out on!" Perhaps he didn't know how to react.

• I want him around yes an I said that because he hasn't been around

• Perhaps he doesn't know how to respond. If he wants to be a part of it, maybe he thinks you don't and doesn't want to make things more awkward by saying anything.

• I feel like as a man he should step up he knows I do want him around but he doesn't want to an it makes me feel like I dont matter or exist because I am caring his child

• You're probably best to several ties if that's his attitude