He won't let me use his phone to make even a phone call, is that suspicious?

we both have iphones. for some reason my skype doesn't work in his place. I hardly use the phone ever, and have asked him a total of 5 times in 7 mos. (he even said "that's 5 times now you've asked me to use my phone") when I ask him why, he got really loud and defensive, saying I was too impatient to figure out my phone (which actually, I'd tried to get it to work more times than I've asked him to use his phone) and that he had a "right to say no" and "didn't need to have an reason why" I think it's suspect that he got so heated about it, that he won't let me make a goddamn 5 min phone call to my father, and wonder if I'm being a fool now - is he being shady? he takes his phone with him everywhere, even to the bathroom, but I've never had a feeling that he was cheating. maybe he's text/call flirting with girls, and if that's all he's doing, do you think that's cheating also? all I honestly did was ask to use his phone to make a call to my father for 5 minutes and he refused. is that not weird?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't want you to see who is in his contact list.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Ditch him! Do it before you let him really hurt you.

• Total red flag.

• I think that's a red flag.