How do I get my fiance to see reality?

I have been in a relationship for two years. I have absolutely no attractions to any other females but my fiance thinks I'm cheating on her all of the time. It should be obvious that I'm not but she keeps searching for clues and comes up with some strange things that make sense to her because she confirms whatever she was thinking in her mind. I love her so much but now she hates me for false reasons. How can I prove to her that she's my one and only?

Funny that he failed to tell the whole truth of the matter before asking how he can prove that I'm his one and only. Yes I know it's not cool that I went onto one of his chat sites. Along with updating one of his questions. Though I did have a feeling there was something here I needed to see. Tim forgot to mention that HE is the reason for my lack of trust in him. We started talking on Oct 2 2015, Feb 24 2016 we became official, March 12 2016 I caught him cheating. The other girl had been in jai

21

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes, the cheater finds ways to make the innocent one look like they are the cheaters to cover up their faults. Did you even think about that?

• Look at the update and maybe you might have a different look at things. Always ask questions before giving your 2 cents.

• You will never be able to prove to her how much you love her. She is blinded with fear. Your relationship is toxic. Therapy may help. If you stay with her in her current state of mind. You will resent her one day. If she has been cheated on in the past with someone eles and is now punishing you. Then it's unfair to you. Your relationship will never last and you two will be bitter because of it if no help is introduced. Best of luck.

• Look at the update please. You were so very correct in what you said. Just in the opposite direction.

What Guys Said 1

• How long has she been acting like this? It could be that she's cheating and is paranoid you're doing it or shifting the blame onto you by making out you're cheating on her cos of her own guilt of cheating.

• Please look at the update and reconsider your response