Will girls choose love over money?

157

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most would, although it may depend on their present financial situation. Someone who is starving, homeless, etc. may naturally feel that money is the priority.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea it does depend on each person, but a lot of times both is needed. a lot of girls will stay out of love but will leave if they don't see their partner being able to provide

What Girls Said 14

• Of course it’s just the way we are. There was a line I forgot where I heard it from and the guy was about to commit suicide and he said “women do it for love men do it for money” which in my opinion is true when ever a girl does something it’s out of some type of love

• Depends how much of a skank she is

• Depends on the individual.

• Personally speaking, yes I would.

• Depends on the person... love can be an everlasting thing while money is honestly temporary and can cause trouble if too much or too little of it. Financial needs are important in a relationship yes, but not as important as the love would be.

• Love will always be more important. Unless you’re materialistic in that case you will be in love because of the money.

• People can call girls who choose money as gold digger but somewhere it does play a role in ultimately choosing someone for life.

• I would choose love ! In fact money can be won and lost but love can't be even bought ! So it's unique.. if u love , everything's gonna be easier and better to succeed !

• Only when they're young (;

• You sure? So we shall stop dating girls?

• I've worked hard to get where I'm at and if he can't match my $235k a year salary then he's not an option. Prostitute? lol I just know that I'm worth more than a loser ass piece of shit like @bekkesmash

• Ooo so you are a hypergamous prostitute.

• Ultimately yes, but only if she can find that

• Money can't buy love.

• It pays for your internet bills soooo... it can buy love yes.

• I would you can get a job and make money but finding love is harder

• Money

• Love or money = love
    Love or career = career

What Guys Said 6

• love always

• No...

• Probably

• See how many women date broke, unemployed guys, that will give you your answer.

• Nope. Most of the cases money

• Nah..