Boyfriend spreading rumors?

I am 99.9% sure that my boyfriend is spreading rumors that we had sex. The most we have ever done is make out. I understand he is probably just trying to impress his friends, or his friends pressured him into lying, but at the price of making me look bad in front of all his friends? My best friend overheard his friend asking "Did she do it well?" and "Was she good at it?" out of context. He also said "You HAVE to tell your parents" and this kid asking these questions is a huge pervert, so it was pretty obvious what he was talking about. When my best friend asked my boyfriend what that was about, he quickly changed the subject. He also neglected to tell me about what happened and lied to my face when I asked him if his friend talked about me recently (his friend is like i said, a perv and he is extremely desperate). I am pretending I do not know right now because I need 100% proof but everyone I asked says they are completely sure this is what is going on. Do I break up with him? Either way I lost my feelings, I just feel like this is a good way to be able to get out of the relationship.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I feeling shame for every boy who share their sex experience with their friends. The only reason they do that to boast themselves in front friends. But in most case nothing will happen if you are cautious and ur boyfriend not playing as tool in his friends circle.

• I know I'm only 15 but I agree no one cares about someone's sex life that's between him and his partner and no one else

• If this guys is with u just for sex u come to know in his behavior. If he genuinely loves u. He would not I guess because I have seen my friends doing it. And ur still young and u have plenty of time to find ur true love.

• He's just trying to look good cause sex is like a trophy but personally if u never done it with him he's probably hoping u did and he's lying about it cause he wants it if u don't like it just talk to him and tell him why good luck

What Girls Said 1

• If you're looking for a way to get out then that's obviously a sign you should just break up with him.

If you're 18-24 then I feel like there's a way to be more adult about this. Have you made sure he was talking about you? Maybe he's cheating. You kinda sound like you have one foot out the door already, regardless.

If I were you, I would have asked him if that's what he's doing and that you need a good response to consider continuing the relationship.