Is my ex dangerous?

My ex after we broke up began to post pictures of serial killers ted bundy and 2 of Jeffrey Dahmer on his Facebook with pictures of them quoting things they've said... then later a picture of a woman wearing a human heart on a chain as a necklace... he seemed normal when we were together? Should I be concerned he's planning to hurt me?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Serial killers are pretty fascinating if you look at their story. If he has a smidge of intellect, he wouldn't post something like that on facebook to hurt you. If he's a sociopath, his friends would all know if he hurt yu since he posted this publicly. Sociopaths avoid that at all costs.

So no, maybe he's a little bitch and stuff, but i wouldn't fear for your safety

Most Helpful Girl

• Doubtful. I studied criminology in college and it's likely he just wants to scare you, he just looks like a creepy bastard

What Guys Said 2

• I just laughed, had to say it. She's not dangerous, she's heartbroken. She feels like you betrayed her as you two broke up. Basically she's hurt, don't worry it'll go away.

• Prob feels dark on the inside now.

What Girls Said 3

• No, sociopaths are usually extremely charming and alluring, they don't try to scare their prey until it's to late to escape. Unless you dated a dumbass, you should be fine.

• Doesn't mean anything. He is just playing around. Ignore

• “BE too sweet and you’ll be a goner... yep I’ll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer ! “ was that one of the quotes?