How to get a guy to talk to me again?

I had some stuff go down with a guy and at this point, he hasn`t responded to any text messages I send him. I see him sometimes walking down the street and I was wondering if there was anyway I could get him to talk to me (I know he sees me, but he pretends to be on his phone). I kinda miss him and want to see if we could try things again.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll only agree with pursing this at all if its because the stuff that went down was due to something you did, and you feel the dire need to get an apology of your chest. At which point, i'd get in his face when I seem him walking, if he does the phone trick, follow him, he's gotta get off some time, or will get fed up enough to stop and ask what you want. Only recommend this if you know him to the nonviolent type, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was me and I have clearly made attempts to talk to him and he doesn't want to still talk to me than I would stop wasting my time. Nobody should be ignored and still try to be seen you dnt deserve that. However if you were with this guy what causes you from talking to each other? Where you in a relationship back than? Did you cheat on him? What? Once you identify that show him you arrive willing to change if you still have his # just be honest and ask him why does he seem to ignore you

What Guys Said 2

• You should move on.

• There is no point if he isn't going to give u respect which he clearly isn't even now so don't expect it In the future either , rest is up to you !!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!