How good are you at dealing with heart break or rejection?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Im good at not showing it but i ussually just do things to express my feelings through my hobbies, i drew this when i was sad about girl problems and stuff this summer I don't know why its sideways

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty much used to it, so it takes me less time to deal with it. I might react terribly for the first few days, but start healing pretty soon after that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 34

• Rejection- It happens. Just roll your eyes, make a quick exasperated -sigh- and move the f*ck on.

Heartbreak- ... I may need to work on that a bit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did horrible the first time (waited 1 year to ask a girl out after flirting with her). I did better the second time but I still take it deep. Only twice though. Learned lessons both times and let both off of the girls go.

0|0
    0|0
    • I tend to avoid it I the first place after being hurt but I know I can love someone if they are the right person

• I'm fairly decent once I make my mind up that it's time to move on.. Although I do feel sad for a bit if I really got close to them..

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks... I mean we all know but after a few days I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts, it sucks, it's part of life, you'll get over most of the pain, it's never easy or fun to hide your hurt feelings, I'm still butthurt over my first true lovethat was 25yrsago

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I deal with it well I mean first time I ever got rejected I went overboard kinda with buying her a movie & a necklace, I was depressed for a whole day but I got over it cause there's other girls in the world. It was like at the end of the movie Paper Towns how she rejected me, good thing she did

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a man... We are born into it.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pretty well. Just look forward and keep moving on. Looking back will results in regrets, sadness, depression and so on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I only got a serious heart break, wen my ex (3-4) years ago finished with me. She was the best girl on the School for our age...

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad. I want to move schools afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty good nowdays. When i was younger it would devastate me.

0|0
    0|0
  • the older i was the better i did

1|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that well but in no time I recover

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't get your heart broken if you dont have emotions

0|0
    0|0
  • I rejected them before they can reject me.

0|0
    0|0
  • she broke me she's gonna pay

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm used to both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't... Too shy so it has never happened to me :/

0|0
    0|1
  • Not very good but only because I'm young and I still want that experience

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I take terribly

1|0
    0|0
  • I think i am lucky because i dont Know :D

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks, been rejected twice. Both times I looked back on all the signs I read god awfully wrong and easily moved on. It sucked but I learned my lesson on how to read girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it happens sooner than later.. women always seem to drag it on because it's gonna make them feel bad, but it makes it worse

0|0
    0|0
  • yes I am

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know. I haven't been rejected or accepted. But I'm guessing it sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm pretty good at it, hbu op?

0|0
    0|0
  • I suck at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sucked at it about 3 months ago. Each time would be different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me 2 weeks and it's as if it never happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Whenever it's happened to me, I just find something else to focus on. Sign up for overtime at work, try to learn a new language, new hobby or spend time with friends.
    I deal with it by keeping myself too busy to stress over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hold it all in. I don't really confide with anyone, and just let it fester. That's why I write. To get it off my head and trapped onto paper.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get my heart broken I give up on love

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very good

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;