Is it normal for guys in their late 20s to only want hook ups? Do men like this ever change? Do they eventually get tired of this lifestyle?

I'm asking because I know a few people that only want sex. I mean do these people change when they fall in love? Or are they too afraid to get hurt? Opinions or personal experiences will be appreciated
Thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 28 and maybe I just haven't found the right person yet so there often ends with just hook ups where I might hope for more originally but then realise they aren't actually right for myself. So it really, if I met an amazing girl via a hook up I would be very happy that ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Nooooooooooo women these men been with is still not ready to settle, so why should they?

Yes its cause we are too afraid to get hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys overall are much slower to mature than women. Most donโ€™t truly settle down till mid 30โ€™s

0|0
    0|0
  • People that do hook ups are far more likely to cheat even if you do get them to agree to a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why fall in love?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah some guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you should have this conversation with women. It's not the men that made all the changes , it's you women who have. But it's all to late to go backwards now.

0|0
    0|0
  • The furthest I'll go is a hook up. Relationships are a waste of time for someone like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every person is different and their life experience determine that... wanna know more ask...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, best stick with older dudes ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes once u fuck 100 girls everything changes tbh

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;