Why do people do this?

Why do people do this??

44

Most Helpful Girl

• They arw careless

Most Helpful Guy

• WARNING. LONG.

ALSO. I WAS BORED. SO I MADE IT A GAY STORY.

Because we are all idiots who can barely maintain control over our emotions. So we stumble around all the time and do stupid shit.

And to be more specific. There are 3 options.

The person who's doing the pushing away thing is (let's call him Jack):

A. Taking the other one ( Mike) for granted. Which makes Jack profoundly blind to Mike's otherwise poorly worded requests that Jack should show him some fucking appreciation. So Mike goes away. And now Jack is sad.

Nope, I lied, it's just one option. Well, you can expand on it, but it's basically always the fact that Jack doesn't know he's doing the pushing, because of, well different factors, but it's always self-centrism. Which makes Jack blind, so yeah. And Mike generally sucks at wording out his complex feelings (so does Jack tbh). So Mike just leaves and finds another Jack.

• But the thing is, nobody can ever be replaced..

• Erm, I would disagree. I mean sure each individual has a very specific set of traits that make them unique.

But think about this. You've had friendships that either you or the other person has ended. And you've also ended a few romantic relationships yourself.

And you find new friends and new romantic partners, however realistically these can be viewed as replacement for what you've lost. They by far are not the same people, but they do fulfill the same purpose as those who are now gone.

And sure you can argue that the parental figure is indispensable or irreplaceable, but that can also not be true. I mean, some children don't have a reliable parental figure, or any at all. But they find replacement for that in an enormous variety of ways.

• My position still remains.
      No one is replaceable.

What Girls Said 3

• I do that because sometimes people don't listen and only get it when you walk away.

• Lifes like that.. people come and go.

• What do you mean? Why people make quotes? Make memes? Or why they leave?

What Guys Said 3

• If one has been a relationship truly, then it's not possible to break it off in a moment. It takes time, just like bad habits. You quit yet indulge in it, sometimes to see , how it used to be. Eventually it withers away.

• Cause life isn't logical. We are at the receiving end of our emotions. We say and do things and then regret doing it.

• Even if the person we want to show it to never sees it. We will, and it reminds us of the pain, loss or what ever the subject is. It reminds us of what to avoid.