I don't know what to do ladies?

So I have been living with my girlfriend (let's say her name is Mary) for about 3 weeks now, and I thought that she was the one.
See, I was in love once. Let's say her name is Emily. But she didn't think the same about me, and after some stuff happened I had to let her go. Ever since then, I've been trying to find that same level of love. And I finally thought I was at the point where I was closest to that feeling. But tonight I met this girl (let's say her name is Beth) at burger king and I immediately fell for her. The feeling I get when I'm around her is like 3 times what I felt about Emily. Beth is beautiful, cute, funny, kind, she has the most adorable laugh. Her eyes are like pools of chocolate and her hair is like silk. Her body is perfect and her smile...
I'm sorry hehe I'm getting off topic. But what I want to know is how do I tell Mary that I don't want to be with her anymore and get her to move out without a crap ton of drama? The picture is of Beth. I don't know what to do ladies...?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go out with a girl you met at Burger King. When you have kids, do you want to say you met their mom at Burger King? I once had to dump a guy because his last name is Wang (Chinese). I was upset thinking about taking that name and subjecting tiny children to it. You have to think ahead. Plus, relationships cause weight gain, and she's no pixie at the moment

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude you are in a real shit hole ( pardon my french). You can't seem to stick to one person for long. I am sure you will be back in a month asking how to make Beth leave because you found " Emily". Geez. Now to answer your question, it is going to be a shit fest trying to get Mary out. Good luck.

What Girls Said 4

• Just break up with her. Just do it 😂 there is no easy way out.

• You went from "let's take this relation to the next level" to "screw you, I clearly love this one way more, for reals" in three weeks?
    Something tells me you don't love either of them...

• Troll

• I'm sorry but that was an epic story😂

• I'm amazed that some people think this story is real lmfao can't blame them. Literally me at first too untill I kept scrolling down only to later gasp in horror at the pic. No offence but totally wasn't expecting one LOL😰

• Wow. Didn't know women could be pricks

What Guys Said 2

• Well do things like girls do. Throw something completely out of proportion and just break up over that and a few other pointless stuff.

• Lol.