I don't know what to do ladies?

So I have been living with my girlfriend (let's say her name is Mary) for about 3 weeks now, and I thought that she was the one.
See, I was in love once. Let's say her name is Emily. But she didn't think the same about me, and after some stuff happened I had to let her go. Ever since then, I've been trying to find that same level of love. And I finally thought I was at the point where I was closest to that feeling. But tonight I met this girl (let's say her name is Beth) at burger king and I immediately fell for her. The feeling I get when I'm around her is like 3 times what I felt about Emily. Beth is beautiful, cute, funny, kind, she has the most adorable laugh. Her eyes are like pools of chocolate and her hair is like silk. Her body is perfect and her smile...
I'm sorry hehe I'm getting off topic. But what I want to know is how do I tell Mary that I don't want to be with her anymore and get her to move out without a crap ton of drama? The picture is of Beth.
I don't know what to do ladies...?
I don't know what to do ladies?
5
3