Husband won't listen to me on how I feel?

He keeps calling me out my name he calls me stupid or monkey ass n**** I keep telling him to please stop name calllng but he's not listening!! Also he keeps going through my phone were my friends &I personal conversations like in there relationship etc & he keeps asking why am I deleting messages he's driving me crazy I don't know what to do he won't hear me out or tell me we'll don't act like that &I won't half to call u that it wen I do tell him leave the house he won't!! He always make me feel like it's ME

47

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't think he's husband material, I'd start making actual moves to make him see life without you if he acts better cool if not I'll call it quits. Life is too short to be miserable with someone

What Guys Said 6

• Well im hearing all what he's doing but im sure tgeres more to it than that.
    Wha do you got to hide?
    Why are you being private?
    What made delete your messages?
    Etc.
    I need know both sides. Cause i tell you is it worth seperating then get back together or he need fix his shit or you need to fix yours so you see, those questions i have above i need to know.

• Hmm, this is disheartening.

Here, Make him breakfast and dinner.

Do you love him despite his cussing? If that's a yes.

After dinner go to him and kneel confessing your love, go emotional. Ask him what he wants from you beg him and take the faults as the bigger person.

If that doesn't work try offering sex. If that doesn't work. Ask him to tell you what's bothering him and what he wants, Do all these in a smooth sexy voice.

Remember the past, what clicked for you guys that made you two marry. Try rehashing that to see if it might work.

If that doesn't work then I'm afraid he's either found someone else or he's been part of a dark secret that's bothering him.

If nothing works, Girl get the fuck out of the house and find someone that deserves your beauty.

Never make the rebound a friend that he's aware of.

Good luck and I'm sorry that this is happening to you.

• The fact that you're on here soliciting advice from total strangers about your marriage means your marriage won't last much longer. That's probably for the best. Best to start over rather than wake up 1 day 15 years down the road and find out you've wasted your prime years. I waited 24 years for my childhood love and I to reconnect (I'm 40), and had zero interest in women in between. Just start over... life's not perfect. Better to do it now, because what you have isn't a marriage. Not a successful one anyway.

• Get out of it. Why do you still stay in it?

• Then zoom outta there if you can't take it no more

• Wow what a dick. It seems like he's never gonna listen to you

What Girls Said 3

• If your husband is calling you THAT, you need to find a different husband. Girl I will help you pack. That man is no good.

• Sounds like if he's like that then you shouldn't have married him to begin with.

• divorce