Guys, would you ever choose playing a new video game over sex with a girl you've been hanging with for a while and really like?

228

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point in my life, I would choose sex over video games since I don't play as much as I did before. After reading some responses, sounds like the guy is just a gamer excited about the new game being released. It's like a kid at Christmas getting a new toy, he's excited and want to play with it right away.

• Plus it's only been about four days since it's release. I was just worried something was wrong

• Usually once they beat the game or their online buddies get distracted with something else, that game will be just like all the other games.

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like he has the confidence to make a move with you and might even assume you two are only friends.

What Guys Said 27

• yes...
    it is not about the girl
    It is just there is time for everything
    and that is the time to play

• Priority matters...

If that's my girlfriend or wife she can wait... For sex

But video game

No one is allowed to beat my high score

• Yes, lol. Video games with friends or sex. Def video games. However, opinions vary. As a gamer, i prefer games over sex. But maybe other individuals may think the opposite

• He prefers both a lot but has been choosing them over sex once or twice before. I'm not a gamer, so I thought there was something wrong with me.

• Well there are LOADS of 20 year olds playing video games for HOURS AND HOURS

• Yes, but I'm a gamer, and I think just hanging out and doing casual stuff is good, but don't forget the pizza and junk food.

• Just one sitting of it? No. If I had made plans with friends online? I might leave a girl hanging.

But fucking Fifa and 2k18? The fuck makes a yearly sports game new?

• The guy has to be retarded to pick the video games over the sex.

• Is it the girls fault or guys fault?

• I'd pick sex anytime anywhere

• Haha thanks this is actually really helpful! I'm not a gamer and two new games came out that he loves so I was just confused

• well if she wants to join too that's fine but sex isn't everything and neither are games so ima go with games since I'm a virgin and don't want sex yet😂

• My girlfriend gives me a blowjob while I play and from there teases me till I turn off the PS4;)

• Generally speaking I don't think I would, assuming she was single and seemed to have been interested and all.

• Nope.

• Nope. Sex rocks. Videogame after sex rocks more.

• Nope, and I have played thousands of games.
    I prefer the sexy game.

• I don't really play video games, so this isn't a hard choice.
    I'm going with the girl.

• Yea sex isn't that important

• Depends, new game and my friends are going to play also, give me a few hours with my buds. But if it's just a solo game, it can wait

• Two new games and his friends are playing it too

• Damn, and at 20 years old, it's a big part of his life and 2 games... i don't know how much he plays or if he's got a job but i suggest you let him play some and hope he knows to make time for his woman.
      Just keep in mind, there's always the need to try new games until they get enough and bored with it. He should always want good sex from you

• Thank you for your input! It's helped me understand because I'm not a gamer at all

• The girl then game

• Hate video games. So...

• Depends greatly on the video game and girl.

• I would

• Hell no

• Lmaooo no wayyy. Unless it's the new Assassin's Creed. My dick can wait

• Well it depends on the guy, but from my point of view its sex

• Girls come and go in your life, but, video games, will last you until it dies

• Oh hell no. No way I'm turning down fun time for a game. A lot of girls seem to try and interrupt their man's gaming time just to affirm their importance, and the guys complain about it. I'd pick up a game just to get her to do it.

I don't get it

• I dated a gamer once who would always pick video games over sex... it wasn't my finest hour relationship-wise.

• I've never played a single game before and always want sex so I never understood that gamer logic. He lives the sex so it's not bad sex that's why I was confused

• It's just that he might be obsessed with them and so his priorities go games first, sex second. I don't understand it either, I wouldn't pick video games over sex in hardly any situation.

• No that would be dumb

• Then why do some guys do that?

• Thank you very much! You've been really helpful and I really appreciate it!

• Hey anytime. I wish you good luck with him. And im here if you need anything

• No..

What Girls Said 1

• i mean... did he preorder it? cuz like... you dont preorder games to play on release just to play them a few days later cuz yur girlfriend wanted sum dic c.