Guys, would you ever choose playing a new video game over sex with a girl you've been hanging with for a while and really like?

228

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point in my life, I would choose sex over video games since I don't play as much as I did before. After reading some responses, sounds like the guy is just a gamer excited about the new game being released. It's like a kid at Christmas getting a new toy, he's excited and want to play with it right away.

• Plus it's only been about four days since it's release. I was just worried something was wrong

• Usually once they beat the game or their online buddies get distracted with something else, that game will be just like all the other games.

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean... did he preorder it? cuz like... you dont preorder games to play on release just to play them a few days later cuz yur girlfriend wanted sum dic c.