Why do girl loves shity guy?

I mean should start cheating on the next girl or give men a slap, try nocking emm up and act like I don't care? Sorry I have had my heart broken twice and I'm tired of seen girls I care about run off with a real dunch bag

23

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why you can't get emotionally attached to such people so quickly and you don't know how they are. It is the of girls you're attracted to. You're attracted to girls who like's crappy guys. 9/10X they are acting very crappy themselves at the moment. Sometimes they change and learn, and perhaps not, as it's part of their character. So people never change. You need to stop worrying about how they pick crappy men and focus on the ones who are interested in you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because girls want to know they have earned it.

What Girls Said 1

• Because *shitty guys have good game and are able to carry on conversations with girls while maintaining an air of confidence. Rather than being super bitter about how they won't successfully get the attention of any girl they want.

What Guys Said 2

• They see what you don't see. You see a shitty guy the girl sees something to like.

• Grammar plays a huge role...