Love and heartbreaks?

Do we all need someone special in our lives to make it worth living? What if he/she leaves you midway? If he/she gets involved with someone else but you still feel for him. What would you want to do?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember someone telling me once that apart from parents, nobody in this world will love you truly. When I was at your age, I never belived it. Now I kinda do.

In an age where love's sanctity is over hyped and portrayed in glamarous way in the movies, we all often don see the stuffs behind the curtain. I don believe in special ones anymore. So living a life with an utopian ideology is not an option to me.

But yes, everyone needs relationship (s). It's quintessential part of the little journey called 'life' and if 'you are stuck' with someone who doesn appreciate you, then it's your fault, in my opinion. The other one has made a choice. It's time that you make one too for yourself.
    The hardest part is that even if you don have a role in the tragedy, you keep asking, ' what did I do to deserve this?' What you should ask is 'why was I with that moron?' It helps to get over quickly 😑.
    If you have been true to your relationship, then you won't be able to take it off like a band-aid. Like a bad habit, you'll ask yourself in vain to indulge in it for 'one last time'. But eventually it'll wither away. Just stop questioning yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard, I do know.

What Guys Said 5

• That's a part of life. If something happened in your life it's for sure because of a reason and you need to learn from that reason and move on. There are billions of people on this planet and I'm pretty sure not all of them hate you or are not interested in you.

• Not really, but you do need friends, family , stable income.. if you also find the 1 that a plus, but if he/she leave it not the end of the world. Yes you would still love them, but you also hate them for making you feel so confuse and sad... just live happily.

• Pray about it. And always forgive your ex

• Instead of loving someone I'll prefer someone who loves me coz by that i'll be sure that she won't leave me coz she loves me and I'll love her back and u know if person leaves ur life u should just move on there's no point on waiting for person to come back she's already left so u too should find the right person

• Difficult phase of life but to we should get out as soon as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• Commit suicide. :(

• But that's so negative.

• You're right. Thank you. ♥

• You are always welcome 😀❤