How can I get my girlfriend to dump me?

I'm not happy with her and I I was stupid to just jump into a relationship with her without thinking it trough. She's definitely not for me, and I'm not for her. I've been trying to end the relationship for months, but I just can't get myself to do it. I don't want to hurt her and I just end up procrastinating and elonging the break up. She's still very much into me and I feel bad about it. Is there any way I could get her to the same page with me? So that she'd want to end it too!

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just be honest, if she's as into you as you say she will be upset and hurt regardless, there's no way to sugar coat it. It's better to be open and honest in these kind of situations, dealing with it in a dignified way shows that you respect her as a person. Procrastinating and dragging it out could be seen as you being cruel and thoughtless even if it is unintentional. I've been in there myself and from experience I would rather of been told the truth than made to feel worthless and disrespected.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just spit it out (in front of her) Okay,
    It will hurt her the movement but in the end of the day its good for both of you and one day She will respect you for this.

What Girls Said 4

• Just end things. Don't string her along until she ends things.

• Don't drag it out and end it as soon as possible. At this point you're just wasting her time and she might not forgive you for that.

• Please don't do this. I went through the same in one relationship. It's better to not waste someone's time and feelings just because you are too scared to tell the truth. Just blurt it out TODAY

• May I ask whether you were the dumper or the dumpee? How did it go in your situation? What happened?

• Oh, I'm sorry! :/ I do see your point and it makes me feel even worse about myself. I hate me.

I never meant to hurt her, I really thought I was in it for real, but after some time I've come to the realization that it was always more about not having to be alone and trying to piss off my ex whom I broke up with only two weeks prior to making this new relationship "official". My now-girlfriend is an awesome gal and I'd want to be happy with her, but I just can't, we're not compatible. Also, which makes it even worse, is that I'm still in love with my ex. This whole thing was a huge mistake and I see that I just used my girl. I already feel guilty about it and the more I've been stretching it out and ghosting her, the guiltier I feel. Which makes it so much more difficult to have the conversation. I get physically sick just from the thought of it and I keep chickening out and trying to make us work.

If I could just make this work, or she wanted to dump me, it would be so much easier.

• Don’t do this. Let her what you told me. Just don’t tell her that u are still in love with ur ex and not with her. That would hurt her even more unnecessarily. Just say that you don’t feel the compatibility and that u don’t think u want to be in the relationship and that the last thing u wanted was to hurt her in any way. Don’t chicken out. If my ex had told me that I would have been hurt but I would have had some semblance of respect for him which I don’t now.

• Yoi dump her if you want

What Guys Said 4

• Get a vasectomy.

• This is a typical example of why girls are cautious about guys. Just tell the poor girl everything and never make the same mistake ever again.

• Start doing the activities that you like.

• Stop chickening out and end it. Don't make it worse than it already is.