Should I send her last text?

My girlfriend that I loved very much, whom I did everything I could for, whom I was always there for, who made many promises to me and told me that she needed me in her life, who I never thought would leave me. Lied to me and left me without warning or saying anything, without a single word or reason. I want to send her last text I'm expecting her to reply or anything, I just want to tell her that I feel hurt, used and abandoned right now. And to wish all the best in the future regardless of what she did. Is this a good idea?

Thank you everyone for the advice. I sent her the text and she replied with some silly excuses which I honestly don't believe. She didn't say why she left like that, she just gave excuses. I honestly couldn't care less about her reason now all I know is she lied to me and used me for her own gains. So
Thank you everyone for the advice. I sent her the text and she replied with some silly excuses which I honestly don't believe. She didn't say why she left like that, she just gave excuses. I honestly couldn't care less about her reason now all I know is she lied to me and used me for her own gains. So I just wished her well and told her we should stop texting each other. I hope I made the right decision?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. It's always best to talk about your feelings. Nothing good comes from suppression.

What Girls Said 1

• Just say what you need to say. Especially despite the hurt and disrespect they did to you, at least wish them well.

What Guys Said 3

• No. She deserves someone who will treat her the same that she treated you and that's how karma works. Forget about her and move on completly. And also don't forget to learn about your mistakes because it's very important.

• Send out the text. It may never be read by her or replied to but do it if you feel like it.

• Nope, go drink a beer and move on, she hurt you and obviously moved on herself so take some time to refelct and get your act together, by sending her a "last text" you are just showing her that she did the right thing in dumping you, don't do it and just learn from this and move on with yourself and enjoy life. She does not deserve a "last text" or anything, karma will bite her in the ass and you will be in a better place with better people... a beer and move on dude, enjoy and good luck.