Should I send her last text?

My girlfriend that I loved very much, whom I did everything I could for, whom I was always there for, who made many promises to me and told me that she needed me in her life, who I never thought would leave me. Lied to me and left me without warning or saying anything, without a single word or reason. I want to send her last text I'm expecting her to reply or anything, I just want to tell her that I feel hurt, used and abandoned right now. And to wish all the best in the future regardless of what she did. Is this a good idea?
+1 y
Thank you everyone for the advice. I sent her the text and she replied with some silly excuses which I honestly don't believe. She didn't say why she left like that, she just gave excuses. I honestly couldn't care less about her reason now all I know is she lied to me and used me for her own gains. So
+1 y
Thank you everyone for the advice. I sent her the text and she replied with some silly excuses which I honestly don't believe. She didn't say why she left like that, she just gave excuses. I honestly couldn't care less about her reason now all I know is she lied to me and used me for her own gains. So I just wished her well and told her we should stop texting each other. I hope I made the right decision?
Should I send her last text?
2
3