What will he think about this?

My ex broke up with my almost 5 wks ago. He hasn't changed his relationship status or photos of us on FB and he goes online every day. I haven't heard from him. His stuff is still at my house. Anyways I posted this photo of myself after a photoshoot yesterday and am wondering what he'll be thinking about it? What will he think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'd be wondering "What was I thinking" if I was him. Thats what I do every time I look at photo of my lady friend and we argue for a night.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely nothing. Do you think displaying your body publically like that would make him overlook his reasons for ending your relationship?

• Thanks for your response. I didn't think it would change his reasons for ending the relationship, and I'm not sure that anything would. I never do anything nice for myself. I won a photoshoot and published one photo on my private FB page. I've been feeling really down lately and I guess I published it to raise my confidence.

What Guys Said 19

• If you're lucky it'll remind him to pick up his stuff. He probably doesn't care about the Facebook thing, and likely won't change it until he tries to get a new girlfriend.

• Probably nothing. He might look at that photo and for a moment think he made a mistake but that would be horniness talking rather than logic and it wouldn't change anything in the long run

• Well... He'll think along the same lines as every other guy who sees the picture.

• If you two were sexually active during your relationship, then he is probably sharing that photo of you with his friends to show off his sexual conquest. You are a beautiful woman, no doubt. But if he's already had the pleasure of being with you and the two of you have ended things, he is not dwelling on it. People separate for many reasons outside of sexual desire. Your sexiness will draw many other potential partners. So you will forget him very soon.

• Why would you even care? He broke up with you, He probably for whatever reason couldn't handle being in a relationship.

• I obviously still love him. I'd love to sort things out but his actions (not contacting me & staying away for this long) tell me he's not interested. He walked out over a petty argument coz I wanted to spend time with him.

• Then you are looking for love in all the wrong placesl

• He will be thinking why did he ever break up.

• Honestly you know him more than anyone here. So you'd know more how he thinks. But I hope that you are both able to be happy in your lives.

• I don't think it was a break up for him. No wonder he will get back to you.

• If u guys broke up then why are u worried about his thoughts over ur posts?
    Did u guys really want that break up... think over it...

• He left me. Moved out of our home when I wasn't there. Over a stupid argument. Pulled the ground away from underneath my feet. I didn't want to break up.

• We were on holiday visiting friends and family and I wanted to organise some alone time together. He wasn't really interested in my ideas. Things escalated and I got angry and upset and said things I didn't mean. He ended up packing his things and left. Flew home. Packed his essentials and moved out. I met with him a wk and a bit afterwards and he told me he couldn't get over what I had said and loves me but is not in love with me anymore and that he thinks we're going down different paths.. which i completely disagreed with. We were looking at buying a block of land together and planning for our future

• I ll reply back soon

• He will be heartbroken.

• Maybe he is just lazy and didn't change anything (or busy) or he is just in zone where he doesn't care about anything.

• He's avoiding everything about you, this just hurts him if he sees it cause he knows he lost it.

• So your single...

• I bel8eve you're the ex trying to get her attention

• Why are you thinking about what he is thinking about this pic?

• I still love him and want to work things out.. I think the ship has sailed though 😔

• Not a big deal

• Ohh he must be thinking to patch up with u after seeing this photo of you.

• I think he will come to

• He's probably just lazy and won't see it

What Girls Said 1

• if he is the one who left you he won't think anything