- leiSo, I am just wondering what other people would do. There is a group of friends which my best friend and myself sort of got into when we started dating two of the members in the group. My boyfriend ended up moving, so I was kind of pushed out, only invited anywhere when my best friend invited me. She went out of town for a couple weeks and I found out her boyfriend was cheating on her. He was even using her car and her house to do it. I sort of hinted around about it to him, and he claimed that my friend knew everything, so it wasn't a big deal. When I talked to my friend, I honestly thought she knew, and I just said that was really open minded of her since I didn't even know they had officially broken up. Well, apparently they hadn't broken up, and she didn't know any of it. They guy went crazy when he found out I told her, bad mouthed me to everyone (which made the people who weren't sure about me anyway not want to even talk to me). They ended up breaking up, and he started dating the other girl. He had cheated on the other girl numerous times that I knew about. No one told the new girl that my friend and him were dating when they meet, no one told the new girl that he was cheating on her almost every weekend, she thought he was the most faithful honest guy ever.
They finally decided to get married, sort of a shot gun marriage, which he claims he regrets. Anyway, he has gone out on his new wife (only been married a couple of months) at least half of a dozen times that I know about. The sad thing is that EVERYONE knows that he cheats on her. He isn't shy about it, because in their group, they watch each others' backs. No one in the group is going to tell the wife. Is it better she lives happily in the dark, or miserably in the light?
What would you do?
(Would it make a difference if you didn't think she would leave him after you told her because her culture and religion makes it so staying with your husband is a priority, and that will just make her life worse?)
- Not tell her, it is none of your businessVote A
- Anonymously tell her - of course, she probably won't believe it, but she might become more observant.Vote B
- Tell her straight to her face, even though she doesn't know you and has no reason to believe you.Vote C
- Go through extra effort to get proof and accuse him in front of herVote D
- Other - tell meVote E
Most Helpful Guy
First of all, it's not your fault. At least you have the courage to do what is right. This guy is a sleazebag and a f***ing pussy. If he was man enough, he wouldn't have married the girl. He probably got her pregnaut since he's probably a dumb ass as well. know there are some religions that are strict about marriages. However, how religious can this girl be if she slept with the guy? If she's willing to sleep with the guy before marriage, why wouldn't she leave him? Tell her anonymously and see what happens.0