Why does my ex keep texting me?

I told him like 5 months ago to leave me alone. I made that very very clear. He has me on Facebook but I don't use my Facebook account. I only know he sent me a message because I put facebook in my spam emails. He always stares at me and follow me in school but he randomly text me on social media sometimes. What does he possibly want from me and why won't he just tell me in person? Should I open his message or just leave it and never read it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I don’t know the details about your relationship and how it ended, but if the relationship ends, i am no longer in touch with my ex.

I delete them from everywhere, breaking up to me means that this person thought long & hard and came to the decision that they don’t want to be with me anymore, so they got what they wanted by me exiting their life completely.

• I thought if I added him that he would just be there. I didn't think he would actually texted me because of how the relationship ended. I have been inactive on fb for 4 days now. I'm not even going to acknowledge him or open it.

What Guys Said 3

• Why haven’t you blocked him?

• I did. Then I unfriended him and went inactive on fb for the whole summer. He kept sending me friend requests and then he sent me one from a new account. I figured if I add it wouldn't be a big deal but that was wrong. This is the second time he messaged me. I don't even use my fb luckily. I've been inactive for like almost 4 days.

• Do you want him to stop or not and if not then stop whining

• Okay then yea I do.

• Because he may not got better choice then you yet

• What does that exactly mean?

• Be positive

• Yea ok

• Go to the police

What Girls Said 0