I bumped into my ex boyfriend today and all the feelings came back. Does this mean I haven't moved on completely?

We broke up 3 years ago. Last time I saw him was 2 years ago and the last time he spoke to me was last year. We ended in bad terms. The last thing he told me was "i never want to see you again". I tried to forget all the pain, I tried to erase all the memories, and I feel like I'm in a better place now. I hardly think of him, I don't stalk him on social media anymore, I could care less if he has a girlfriend or not. I moved on. At least I thought I did until today. I saw him from a distance and he saw me too, at first I couldn't recognize him but he looked my way and he looked shocked. It lasted probably like 10 seconds and I walked te other way. He was with another girl.. I'm assuming it was his girlfriend. When I got home I broke down and cried so much, all the memories came back. I feel so heartbroken. Is it normal to feel this way? Specially when you really loved each other at one point. Have you ever bumped into an ex after so long? If yes, then what was your reaction? Did you talk to them? Thanks

2

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I have, sheer hatred and fuck no

• Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, but pay it no attention.