Most Helpful Girl
Allow yourself to feel upset or sad about it. I know she meant a lot to you and its ok to be upset now. Don't run from how you feel, instead embrace it and move on from there. To try and feel better do things that you enjoy doing. Try to get out of the house and do things. Invite your friends over and hang out. Avoid getting on her social media as best as you can. Also I think that it might be best for you guys to progressively stop talking in order for you to truly heal. Seeing her and talking to her is going to make things worse because you are being reminded of your relationship.
P. S. - Please don't get into a rebound relationship. This makes things worse as well because you are trying to replace what once was and it's just not really a healthy way to go about things.
Most Helpful Guy
1. Start lifting heavy weights if you don't.
2. Cut off all contact with her.
3. Do NOT try and get over her by losing yourself in booze/other women
4. Work hard to make more money until you make six figures and run your own business and call shots like a big boss.
6. She comes back
7. It's too late for her. You're a big goddamn boss now and you get chix.
- Show AllShow Less