Can't literally sleep?

I have slept on only 4 nights since 15th Sept after I broke up! Even if I'm not thinking about her I still can't sleep. Any advice?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• First off I'm really sorry to hear about what happened. It's totally normal to have extreme reactions after a breakup. You might find yourself having really intense mood swings, loss of appetite, maybe binging on food, or just not wanting to anything. I would be a shallow idiot to tell you to MAN UP and get over her. Try to not listen to sad break-up songs. I will allow you to go over all the happy memories you've had with her, BUT I want you to know that this break-up does NOT have the power to ruin your life nor make you someone who is worthless. Cause the truth is even though you're broken inside I know that you're someone who is really amazing and wonderful. I don't know what happened to initiate the break-up but don't blame yourself. Catch up with your friends and have fun, whether it's just playing GTA or whatever people play nowadays. Maybe pull a prank on someone. And don't take sleeping pills! If you're not tired I can't force you to sleep. I'd say your brain still wants to relive and replay what happened. My brain does that all the time too if I'm just really traumatized by something that happened. If all else fails or it's been more than a week and you cannot find sleep, you will need to consult someone.

• Wow that's exactly the way I feel these days! N yeah your help is really practical. Guess that's how it has to be done if I want to avoid those pills.. Thanks a lot, really appreciate! :-)

• Really glad I was able to help you bro :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Buddy I know how it is. It's hard sometimes and even when I do sleep I have dreams about her that wake me up ever since my split up. It's rough man but with time it'll get easier I hope but in honesty bro to bro if you need to talk I'm here

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Sleeping pills.

• Thanks but I strictly avoid pills and medicines.

• You too!

• Thanks, much appreciated. ♡

• Go and get laid?

• Fucking anonymous poser