Am I really addicted?

Marijuana and ciggarettes are all I smoke. I can't quit either of them. I have a dependency issue with weed cigs and caffeine. I don't feel right when I don't have them and I get mean when I don't. How do i stop being such a prick and just quit all of it. Can you be a nice person and work and live right, while trying to go through a minor neurological withdrawl. Any tips on how to stay positive. I don't want to hurt those around me. Especially while trying to better my self. I know this doesn't compare to some of the issues that some go through. I'm just asking for advice.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Smoking weed has some health benefits, cigarettes don't. Def. Stop those, maybe try different forms of weed and find what works best for you. Caffeine just has to slowly weened off to but totally doable! Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say if you can drop the Cigs as they are killing ya the most out of the 3.

If you had to keep doing any of them do the green and the caffine but cigs are so full of chemicals its pretty much literal poison in the form of smoke.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. That's addiction. Get on a program if you can't quit by yourself.

• Nicotine patches... I've heard people say things about like hard candy to keep their mouths occupied or something. Filling time and quelling jitters with exercise. Shit like that.

What Guys Said 3

• If you truly want to quit, enroll urself into a rehab facility. The withdrawal symptoms are bad. Don't do this alone.

• Bro just tell your parents or someone that can get you to a rehab center. Doing it on your own is actually really hard

• They would laugh him out of a rehab center, rehab center is for people who have real problems, no one goes to rehab for weed caffeine and cigarettes.

• Or tell people that you are mean to "sorry I'm trying to get drug free" people will respect you for the effort

• You are miles ahead of being just addicted... leave Cigarettes first... anyhow.. maybe you can take a break from your life and first manage these things as it is more important. again just dont take a break if you know that you cannot better yourself in that period.