Send flowers every week to my ex with an apology?

Ok my ex girlfriend broke up with me, shecut contact, and for the most part I took it very bad crying at work staying in bed all day everything, after thinking about it and trust me I know to everyone else this will seem totally stupid and a waste of time I figure I would flowers to her house every week, I don't know why I think about doing this because I know it's over between us but I guess it's my way of being nice about it

24

Most Helpful Girl

• She doesn't deserve that. Save that love and energy for someone that will love it and give it back to u. Good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sending them every week would be uncomfortable for her to receive. I would try to work on accepting she sees things differently. If you'd like to send her flowers, send her one bunch with a distilled message of the most important thing you'd like to communicate to her. That's you extending an olive branch to her, she'll clearly see that, and if no response comes or if it's short, then you have to take it on board as she wants a complete cease of contact. In that case, you should respect that, and as hard as it may be, you must let yourselves go your own ways.

What Girls Said 1

• Why are you apologizing she left you.

• Because honestly I still love her, we had a bad fight, and a week later she tells me she hooked up with a new guy, I know everyone says just move on but it's hard I'm trying to take it day by day

• Ok then maybe just send that one thing of flowers and then move on, just leave her with something to remember me by

• I'll just make it my last try and go

What Guys Said 3

• No. Bad. Don't. Please, as hard as it is just stay away from her. I know you'll be suffering because I've been through these things but once an ex, pretty much always. On and off relationships never work out because there's a reason (s) they're an ex whether one side broke it off or it was mutual. I'd start looking into things to distract yourself with, like Discord. There's tons of communities and random people to talk to just Google "Discord servers" multiple websites list communities to choose from.

• Do not send her anything. Don't kid yourself. You want to do it because you figure if she sees how much you love her then May you can work it out. But the fact that she hooked up with a guy while with you or right after you shows she's pretty heartless. I was with my ex for 10 years and used to think the same crap. No!

• Wow, you have some sensitivity issues