Would a couple who based their Relationship on sex mainly lead to a dysfunctional one and a end?

I'm asking advice from you guys, I have a friend who I have been helping him for 2 years, I was with him through his good and bad days, He went through hard relationships and some almost costed him everything with the people he was with, we met eachother through another friend and I saw him at his kindest and I saw him go through stages in his anger from feeling hurt his past, I tried to help him out the best of my abilities and he listened and relaxed, he would talk to me and vent to me, and ask me for advice, he asked me about certain guidances for career, activities, or people or talked about anything he wished, he has asked me about this person has a Relationship with, he told me about the person, he said that the girls likes the way he sleeps with her and her mind goes in another world when he does it, she doesn't care if he cheats she will do anything to keep him because of how good he does it, he said they fight and argue a lot, the girl mimics everything he does back at him, he said the she once told him she was psychic and the odd thing is he said she has had a lot of people use her and take advantage of her in the past and she wouldn't even know it until it happens, she would deny it then see it for herself, contradictory to her being psychic, and she said has never been in any relationship in her past, everyone just slept with her and left her, I'm kind of worried about my friend, he wants someone he can have intellectual conversation with, kind, loyal, and will help him grow, but I think someone with a past like that has no self love, and needs boundaries, I'm afraid she might be wanting him to stay for sex mainly, he said it won't last with her, I just wish to tell my friend without him becoming angry and taking it the wrong way, I wanted to know your opinions, what do you think of this situation? Thank you so much

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It won't last. the day she gets less than satisfactory sex from him is the day he stops being useful to her n she will leave.

• He told me she is somebody who never been a relationship, only had hook ups, that's how their Relationship started, but I think she never knew what self love is or healthy boundaries, she wants him to stay because he is good in bed and doesn't care if he cheats, just wants him to stay because of that, I see this as toxic relationship, he says she is simple minded, weird thing is he is asking me for pictures and asked me if I have feelings towards him, I freaked out, I didn't send him anything, but I was kind of worried about him, because he is my friend I am trying to help him and be there for him, but with his situation, I wouldn't do what he asked me to do, he gets very aggressive and mad easily, so I'm trying yo find a way to approach him

• It's clearer now. Thanks for the background info. I can see how it all links back. You are a good friend. It's best to remain that way but from afar.

What Guys Said 4

• Not sure what to say

• Not healthy in the slightest, no one should be able to get away with cheating for any reason. It's an obsession love that never ends well

• I wish I could find a way to tell my friend that, they hooked up first then had a relationship, and now she wants him to stay for that

• I don't know doesn't sound healthy though

• be calm about it and tell him that you need to talk

• Defenitly

What Girls Said 0