Would a couple who based their Relationship on sex mainly lead to a dysfunctional one and a end?

I'm asking advice from you guys, I have a friend who I have been helping him for 2 years, I was with him through his good and bad days, He went through hard relationships and some almost costed him everything with the people he was with, we met eachother through another friend and I saw him at his kindest and I saw him go through stages in his anger from feeling hurt his past, I tried to help him out the best of my abilities and he listened and relaxed, he would talk to me and vent to me, and ask me for advice, he asked me about certain guidances for career, activities, or people or talked about anything he wished, he has asked me about this person has a Relationship with, he told me about the person, he said that the girls likes the way he sleeps with her and her mind goes in another world when he does it, she doesn't care if he cheats she will do anything to keep him because of how good he does it, he said they fight and argue a lot, the girl mimics everything he does back at him, he said the she once told him she was psychic and the odd thing is he said she has had a lot of people use her and take advantage of her in the past and she wouldn't even know it until it happens, she would deny it then see it for herself, contradictory to her being psychic, and she said has never been in any relationship in her past, everyone just slept with her and left her, I'm kind of worried about my friend, he wants someone he can have intellectual conversation with, kind, loyal, and will help him grow, but I think someone with a past like that has no self love, and needs boundaries, I'm afraid she might be wanting him to stay for sex mainly, he said it won't last with her, I just wish to tell my friend without him becoming angry and taking it the wrong way, I wanted to know your opinions, what do you think of this situation? Thank you so much
5
0