Would you be thinking about your ex and comparing the new guy with your ex? How can she do this so soon?

We fell in love, and we were together almost 2 years, and to make a long story short, we had a nasty break-up. I broke up with her initially because I was unhappy and we decided to work on ourselves, but she screwed up during that time which made things worse (flirting with this guy, I found pictures of this guy on her email without his shirt on, etc.) yeah I shouldn't have been on her email, but she shouldn't have been sneaking around my back. Anyways, its been almost 2 months since we broke up, and she's been talking and hanging out with this guy ever since the time we were supposed to be working on things (one of her screw ups). And the last time we talked was 5 days ago, because I'm giving her space. So my question is, why is she hanging out with this guy? Do you think it might be a rebound to help her get over me? Girls, would you be thinking about your ex and comparing the new guy with your ex? I'm just leaving her alone in hopes that she will come to her senses, but I don't know. Because even though we had our hard times, I gave her all of my love. And I hope she realizes it.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes, well a lot of times, girls really like attention. Sometimes they like to get attention from guys even if they don't exactly want to be in a relationship with them.

Hopefully, she is just upset about the break up and needed a shoulder to cry on.. and flirting just happened. I doubt it's anything too serious, after all it is very soon after the break-up.

Unless she was talking to this guy before you broke up, perhaps being the cause of some problems, then I don't think you have anything to worry about.

• Yeah she's the type of peron who likes the attention. although, the last time we talked she said she doesn't want me to wait for her and get over the relationship, and I said I am. she went to this guy because he had a bad breakup too and he likes her...but she had said she doesn't like him. but why would she have don't the things she did when we were trying to working on things...it doesn't add up. she had told me she will always love me, but isn't in love with me as much as she once was. so idk.

• Awe, hun, I'm really sorry.. I can tell that you're a good guy and you really love her.

Some girls just don't understand what they have.. ever.

• Thank you, I just want to find a girl who can appreciate me for who I really am and look past all the hard times and my flaws. I have matured from this experience and I have learned a lot about myself and I was able to work on my flaws. I just have to keep moving forward, and maybe she'll realize it, maybe she wont. I just always think that love always finds its way back, so we'll have to see.

What Guys Said 0