What do I do now?

My ex and I broke up and agreed to give each other space. We have been texting back and forth but not the same as before. How do I know when it's ok to text? I was the last to send a text and he didn't reply. It's been a day and a half and no reply. When is it ok to send another text if I even should. I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you shouldn't be texting each other at all, at least not right now. Wait till you get over each other and then maybe you start texting just to be friends but texting now will only make it hard on either you or him to move on quickly. My ex very recently broke up with me and it hurt really bad, I told her we should stop texting each other although I know texting her will make me feel better but what for if I can't be with her. I plan to text her again but only when 100% sure that I'm over her.

• This is great advice but can you please check my other question? It gives more a back story on all this. Thanks

What Guys Said 5

• Id say dont say anything back. look, you too need space, to come to terms with the break. a guy will ultimately take longer. and in all seriousness, he'll talk to you if he is ready, and he wants to, so thats when it would be ok. otherwise its easier to let it go, he'll forget in time and you will too, in the end.

• Can you please check my last question it gives more of a back story on all this

• Thank you. Ya I shouldn't worry about a text or sending him one. Hopefully he'll send me one

• He will be fine, its just get your life sorted first before starting to think about others. hope it helps.

• Well, most of the time, a break means something is broken and it's hard to make it work again. You can always find a time in a day to reply. If he doesn't in a day and half well..

Hope it will work for both of you thought

• Can you check my other question please? It gives more of a backstory on it all

• Go ahead and send him another text every does not answer it then move on don't waste your time on somebody that isn't going to pay attention to you

• Can you please check my other question. It gives a back story on all of this

• Find another guy

• Can you please check my other question? It gives more of a backstory on this. Thanks

• If you don't physically move on you're gonna be left behind while he's seeing someone else.

• Ya you're right I guess I just keep hoping it'll work out in the end

• Send him a text explaining how enjoyed your time as his girl fried

What Girls Said 0