This will solve everyone's problems?

Hello..

ASK THE PERSON YOUR SEEING

I'm not kidding I keep seeing thew same questions asked time and time again.. the fact is if your not ca[able of communicating with the person your with then your wasting your time..

the biggest problem is this..

DO NOT BE SCARED OF REJECTION..

if you cannot ask the person you dating/in a relationship with what the problem is and you don't get a strait answer then I'm sorry but your wasting your time.. JUST FOR ONCE Id like to see people stick there heads out and confront the person there with..

if everyone agreed to the idea of NO MORE BULL then things would be SO MUCH easier..

sorry for the rant but I've broken up my relationship and somehow fixed another in the same night..

Good Luck

- Chris

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Does this help people in relationships? I dunno, but for people looking for relationships, sounds like someone has never been extravagantly rejected. It sounds really childish but some girls do it if they think you are too far below their standards, maybe some guys do it too: They don't just say no, they LOUDLY say no, they mock you about it, like how dare you even ask them, did you really think you even had a chance? What a loser! Oh wait hold on they have to tell their friends about this total creep that just tried hitting on them.

What Girls Said 2

• hmm well I posted a question on here a couple of weeks ago about getting back together with my ex. In the end I talked to him about it told him how I felt and that he still seemed to have feelings for me. He initially said no but then changed his mind a week later and we're now happily back together. So yea just talking to them about it did work in my case.

• The thing is, you can't always just say the first thing that comes to your mind. If I told my guy every little doubt I had or problem with him I had he would label me as crazy, clingy, and annoying and probably never talk to me again. I agree with you, a lot of the time, all people need is to talk it out and share what they're thinking. But it doesn't work in all cases.

Also, please, before you post something, check your spelling.

What Guys Said 2

• If only the world was this perfect where we could say whatever we feel and have no negative repercussions.

• My problem is I'm not dating anyone. So you didn't solve mine.