Going to be single for the first time in 6 years! What should I do first?

Dont make your suggestions too crazy im still a mom first lol. But tell me some good ideas.

1439

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a period to invest in yourself. Take hobbies you couldn't take before. Make new friends. Avoid alcohol because it will will make you more depressed. Support yourself on family and those who love you. And avoid for know everything related to your former partner.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Take sometime to yourself. After my last relationship of three years ended, I realized I need to work on ME before I even look sideways at guys.

Who do you want to be? How do you picture yourself describing yourself on a first date? Imagine that person and then make her a reality. Think about dating after.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE