Ex keeps blocking and unblocking me on facebook. I need answers!!! this has been going on far too long?

so me and my ex have been in a reletionship for 1 year. we have been split up for a good 8 months. i kinda went a little crazy (even though he cheated on me 4 times) and kept begging for him back, so he blocked me off everthing.;
three month after break up to prior:
brother tells me he asked about me and how I was doing. he also asked if him and my brother could have a drink sometime. (didn't bother me they were mates before I was dating him) my brother was busy and declined the offer for drinks
my brother rings me up warning me that my ex is in blackpool same time as me fml (maybe just concidence that tho)
i find out he's got Facebook, but of course he's blocked me. and he's dating another girl.
he then unblocks me
then block me again
then 're adds me on snapchat and looks at my story, when I asked why he added me, I get no reply and a straight up block.
then he send a request to be friends with my mum, when my mum declines he unblocks me again on facebook

i am not asking for him back. of course, I still love him but he made me out to be a fool, so there's no way I would beg for him back now. 8 months without no contacts made me grow up and focus on my degree. it's just frustrating me why he is playing these games!!
+1 y
i want to know why he is doing and not what should i do
5
1