What would you do in this situation?

So let's say you cheated on the one you love with someone else, and you told them almost right after it happened and they forgave you for what you did. Would you still try to be with them?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally yes. It's their decision to stay with me. And forgave me. As long as it's not a reason for cheating then

Most Helpful Guy

• I will blame myself for what I've done until the day I die and never engage any relationship ever and most of all I will speak to my girlfriend that she made the wrong decision by forgiving such thing and she's been thinking too emotionally positive while she was making that decision and that she needs to resonate more and then just breakup with her because she deserves way more than the trash of me.

What Girls Said 1

• If I still want to be with him and think we can work through it, then yes.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes i would give them one more try but becareful on what they will do next or they won't trust u as much