My ex is getting married and I need some help?

It will be a bit long but I'd love you to help me. I met a charming guy from my city on Facebook a year ago. When we met he told me that a year earlier he had been engaged for four years and canceled the wedding and now he is ready for a new relationship. We went out on a date and it was perfect... we've text all day and talk all day and he told me that he broke up with her because they did not match And did not see things in the same way as children's education and that he became indifferent to her. The first and second dates were amazing and we talked all the time and he courted me madly and complimented me endlessly but kept telling me that I should not fall in love with him because he was not for me and at the same time was jealuos for me and ask me if I met other men or did things with other men because we were not in a relationship we had sexual relationship without feelings. He would turn over all the time and act with indifference sometimes and call only when he needed encouragement and advice or something sexual. Of course I fell in love with him and he talked a lot about the relationship he had with this girl and he kept saying it was over and that he wanted me, I cut it a few months ago and found that he returned to the ex and they get married. What to do? I'm devastated. I don't know what to do and what to think.. can't stop crying

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he did warn you that you should not fall for him. From the perspective you have on this relationship now - you have all the answers. Sadly, from the looks of it - you didn't have the same vision when you were dating with him. The guy is an asshole, held some feelings towards his ex yet he gave you a feeling that he needs you and you wanted to FEEL needed. That's how i see it from your words alone.

You'll get over it, eventually. Things like this happen all the time and it ALWAYS hurts to be the victim of such relationships.

• Yes he warn me but in the same time was jealous for me.. and when you fall you fall.. can't help it even with a warning

• Thank you so much !!!

• You're more than welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems like you've become completely emotionally invested in this guy while he just wanted sex from you. Did you ever stop to consider he doesn't deserve your love? But, hey, who am I to speak? I've been in similar situations. What's important is that he's getting married and that (I think) you deserve much better. I hope you'll stop crying and be happy.

What Guys Said 6

• Listen to me. He don't love you. Ok? You need to cry and grief for as long as you can to heal. Then focus 100% on your goals and dreams to accomplish them. You need to learn to put yourself first and quit worrying about people that don't desire you in their life.

You'll be fine hun, trust me. šŸ˜Ž

• So why he was so jealous to see me with other guys? Even friends.. thank youā¤

• Because once a guy sleeps with a woman he thinks that woman should always belongs to him even if he doesn't want her in his life. It's a ego thing men have.

• Long story short you got dumped and you're sad.
    you'll cry it off eventually so remember, what doesn't kill you (sometimes) makes you stronger

• So you knew he was engaged, yet you still hooked up with him. Now you are shocked that he left? Lol..

• Get used to the crying.

• I've done everthinhwhat do you think about they'rr marrige? They had so much problems before..

• "Yes but at the same time eey time he saw me with a guy he got crazy and super mad"
      That's where you fucked up. You shouldn't have done that. Maybe you two would've been together if you had done things a little differently.

He's definitely marrying her and if he has any problems he's certainly planning on solving them with her.

• He knew that these guys are just friend of mine and still

• Move on. Alcoholism is the first step.

• don't over think it, just forget him and move on. sounds like you were just a rebound from her.

• I can't even go to work.. why he was so jealuos to me?

• I wish all the best for him i really do but i just want to seat and cry all day

• Well don't cos that makes it harder, get up go to work or go meet friends and chill enjoy your time with them

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing to do. You will get rid of your feelings soon