Should I break up with my long distance girlfriend?

I am dating a girl long distance. Tbh I dont know why but she is a good person, pretty, good personality and all.
Im 22 she's 19 and her family won't let her visit me alone...
So she wants to come around Halloween with her older sister which is fine, but they are in financial problems and she wants me to pay for her entire ticket.

I earlier said I would be willing to help her with a hundred dollars of her ticket when she was planning on coming alone.
Because of how protective her family is she is booking a hotel, paying for h er sisters ticket, and asking me to pay 320 for her ticket.

I feel like this is just a waste of money

53

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not dating her sister. You have no obligation to pay for both of them.
    Your choice if you wanna pay for ur girlfriend.
    But it doesn't seem like it will work out long term if her parents would let her come see you, when she's a 19 year old adult.

• I dont really want to pay for her, the ticket prices are in excess of 360 and she only works two days a week so i feel she's lazy but im afraid I won't find someone else.

• You're 22. You have your whole life ahead of you.

Most Helpful Guy

• She might be one of those chicks that scam men for money, I come across those women all the time and they think people so not know the scam, it is kinda funny how all of them say the same thing thinking they are the only ones who does it.
    Maybe she is real I do not know but I would say trust your instincts do what you think is best,
    I personally think it is a waist of money

What Girls Said 4

• I don't see this working long term. Unless one of you is willing to move, it's just gonna get more difficult as time goes on.

• If you don't talk enough or see each other then yes

• Id tell her to grow a pair or id dump her.

• That's not right. I would leave her unless you have really strong feelings for her. Get someone your own age, someone who has common sense, someone who is a little more independent and has a part time job. She's demanding too much tbh. If i were a guy I wouldn't wwant to have someone so demanding.

What Guys Said 2

• You tell her to find a job and find an appartment so she can takes her decision and even pay the flight ticket.

Otherwise break with her, if she does what her parents say she sucks.

• I agree. She's 19, probably a princess who gets her free ride to college. At 19 I was working 35+ hours a week, payed for my classes, and was able to afford 500 dollar tickets to go visit my family

• @bad_luck she's a lot different, not that I like that, she never went to college, is struggling to get an associates degree and works one day a week, her family is in massive debt. So not a princess but I do feel she expects too much of me.

• Im 25 still struggling in school to better myself. Still pay for my bills and pay rent. She's lazy. Period. Like I said, Iff you love her pay for her ticket, but not her sisters

• No plzzz don't break up with her because after break up what's the condition of a girl's heart we boys can't even imagine