We broke up for no apparent reason. What did I do wrong?

all I ever did was treat him like a king! and now we broke up for no apparent reason. and I keep getting harassed on facebook by his ex girlfriend and now some other girl. they keep telling me he wants nothing to do with me but he denies that. he is generally nice to me when he texts me. he has my ipod so I have been trying to get that back. I finally convinced him to bring it to me tonight...but he is strictly dropping it off...am I not good enough to talk to? some girl made him a facebook and my heart drops to the pit of my stomach every time I see his name because she refuses to add me...and he's not the one doing it. I think about him and I cry because those awesome memories hurt so much! what did I do wrong. how do I fix this. how do I make the pain go away?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have to understand is that he, from what I can tell, is not trying to hurt you. The person that is trying to hurt you is another girl that is in his life. You should tell him that you would like to be friends and that you still enjoy spending time with him as a friend. You should also ask him to talk to his ex and the other girl and tell him that they are harassing you. I hope I was able to help. I would like to help you with the rest of the problem so if you could tell me what happens when or if you ask him about what I described that would be helpful.

• Thanx. he got angry when I told him his ex harrassed me and he apologized a ton but I told him about the other girl and he never said anything about it

• I am glad that I was able to help

What Guys Said 1

• I wish I could help but in order for anyone to truly be able to answer this question you would need to practically write them an essay covering everything that's gone on in your relationship. There's just not enough details in your post, and it's unlikely you'll be able to fit all the necessary details in the space allotted. Best wishes in you putting this behind you and moving on...

What Girls Said 1

• i know its difficult break ups are never easy but I think the best thing you should do is get some distance between you too. don't contact him, start to hang out with your friends focus on other things to get your mind off of the situation. ignore the fb comments, don't try to add him or anything like that , ignore the other girls theyre very immature. the best thing you can do is just get your stuff from him , don't try to fix things with him at that moment , just let him go. sometimes a guy needs to lose you so he can appreciate what he had. I hope this helps and I know its easier said than done but it will keep you from getting even more hurt in the long run.

• Thanx. I really will try I want to get back with him but I think maybe that's more of a long term goal. ugh