A question for DUMPERS?

If the dumpee blocks you on social media, how would you feel?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Some people will probably feel hurt initially. But in all honesty I'd be thankful that they're fully carved out of my life, it's the only way to really move on asap.

What I don't understand is why some exes continue to watch your public snapchat updates once it's over, any ideas? Lol

• It also depends on the reason you dumped them. But if someone dumps you it's perhaps better to cut contact to demonstrate some self worth, unless you ended it on somewhat friendly terms.

• Would love to work it out. But like you said, ball is in her court. she needs to come to me. Thanks for giving me your input though.

• No worries. Hope it works out.

What Guys Said 1

• Not a thing. Considering, I consciously made the decision to call it off. I'd actually welcome this from an ex... an ex who's blocked me. That way I won't be thinking about them if I'm posting anything in the future. Win-win!