Do you believe in second chances?

2954

Most Helpful Guy

• In some cases a second chance is applicable however in the case when a woman bangs or sucks off another man behind your back there is no second chances as the trust is gone and can never be replaced no matter what. Always remember once a cheater always a cheater,

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes , I believe in that. We are living our lives to be happy. So why not? No matter what we should try to get a second chance.

What Guys Said 53

• Depends on the situation. If you're talking about cheating specifically my old answer would be never!!! But I've gotten older since then and realized life is a lot more complex. I forgave my ex for cheating once, and we had several happy years together since and would still be together, but we broke up because I'm moving across the country

• Depends but most definitely not after cheating.

• Very much a "Depends" answer - What was the original break up factor and how do I really feel about the person - Those two factors would generally fuel my decision, speaking in general terms I am quite a black and white person so my willingness to give second chances might be less than most.

• Second chance, sure.

Please note that a third chance is not a second chance. There's no such thing as second chances.

• It depends on what a person did, I do believe sometimes people deserve a second chance, but in my opinion that's not always the case.

• I do, yes, but it also depends on circumstances. People change how they think and act about things and they decide to reevaluate their priorities.

• I believe and give second chances... doesn't mean it will pan out well.

• Umm yeah, I do. Most of the things work fine in second chances... but second chances are rare... You're damn lucky if you get one... Even if you got a second chance, chances are rare it works...

• This question is in Break Up & Divorce. Are you kidding us? Do you think that any person diserve a second chance after being interested on divorcing you? If you give them a second chance, you're really submisive because it means that they divorce you because they expected to find somebody who they expect to be happier with and if they don't mind on toying with your feelings, so there aren't any reason that can make strongly to give a second chance.

• Yeah I do, I forgive people and don’t hold grudges. I believe not giving someone a second chance. Is a holding a grudge on them.

• No..
    From my experience no one can change completely

We are what we are

I dont think anyone can change completely

But people can change some habbits for others

So it depends on the situation..
    If possible please post some details

• People can change if they choose to, but usually it has little to do about you.

• Yes I do

• Of course I do most people are entitled to it

• Yes
    Everyone makes mistakes

• Romantically, no. They're an ex for a reason. No matter who broje up with who, if y'all broke up, obviously, someone thought that somebody wasn't worth the effort the first time. I won't wait for someone to "go around the block" and get baggage from other people just so they can unload that baggage on me if I decide to take them back

• It's really up to the "couple" involved- if they're both comfortable with it, why not? I think in most cases, though, there are plenty of fish in the sea and a fresh face is going to be the way to go.

• I believe in second chances with exceptions, like they don't deserve a second chance if they did something really bad or they don't even seem genuinely sorry

• In some cases i dont, like for e. g : Cheating, Betraying etc.

• If it was me who broke up, likely not. As I would only do that as the latest resource.

• Yes, some times shit happens that you regret.

• There are third and fourth chances as well.

• I used too, but eventually I learned that the fire that burned me will stay hot no matter how many times I touch it

• For the most part I don't.

• most likely no.

• Situational, most times no

• YES. people fuck up, it's a part of being human, second chances should always be extended.

• That's circumstantial

• I gave too much second chance they never give me back any chance

• Well It depends on why we broke up? That just me

• All depends on the situation

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 28

• depends on what the person did, if it's something minor then it's like whatever but if it's something unforgivable then no second chances

• Not really.

• Sometimes yes sometimes no it just depends on the situation..

• I did but not anymore

• Depends on what was said or did.

• In cases yes in others no.
    Depends on the depth of the relationship and what could be lost.

• Depends. I can give second chances but i’ll be on my guard. If they do the slightest thing wrong i’ll cut them off.

• Yes!

• Not really. No

• I do believe in second chances but if cheating was involved then probably not

• Yes I do. I'm forgiving. We are human and we all make mistakes but just because I forgive doesn't mean things have to go back to the way they were. Once the trust is gone, it can never get back.

• Depends on the offense and situation.

• In short NO.

• 6d

kinda weird considering i've given you over three and i've never fiucked up but whatever guess it shows you dont care about me at fucking all thanks for the HIV

• Yes and no depends on what happened

• Yes, mostly. If I love you enough and the offense wasn't too severe.

• I believe in third chances even :)

• Not anymore

• For me probably not. All my relationships ended for a reason and I wouldn't consider getting back with any of my ex bfs.

• Yes I do. But if they do it again the second time then no more chances.

• Depends on the situation

• Not relationship wise. I give past friends second chances but not ex-partners.

• depends on what

• No never unless we are already married.

Once the pain is there it’s too hard to get over it.

• Depends, but definitely not in third.

• Probably 2nd chances, but not third chances

• Yes I do, sometimes lessons are learned for the better. It does depend though, second chances aren't applicable in all situations.

• I don't believe it.

• Yes, I have changed...

• No u haven't

• No..
      Actually everyone is almost same
      We are humans...
      Humans love community
      We can't live without socializing
      So we pretend we love things what most people love so that they accept us

And its ok to be same...

Anyway
      If you think you are different & you have changed
      I am fine with it..
      You can believe whatever you want..

• @r00tuser I have changed almost everything about me, so everyone can if the decide to on themselves.