How do I cope with my life at this point?

A little back story, me and my ex live together while yes this isn't healthy I know. Trust me I know. I'm trying to deal with it the best way. I wanted to get over him and move on. Bout a month after breaking up, we started acting like a couple again. Sleeping together, having sex, him buying me things, him asking me a thousand questions on who I'm going on with and who I'm texting. Anyways I felt like things were ok. But then I realized I actually wanted to be with him again. When I dropped the thought on him all changed. He didn't wanna be in relationship anymore. But yet to this day still acts like we are together. Honestly I'm tired of it. I feel I'm too old for this high school bullshit. I want a real relationship with someome who is wanting the same with me. I'm at. Point in my life where marriage has become an opinion. I would like my ex to filll this position but I know he won't. Anyways I really just want an out at this point. How do I do this. I'm stuck in a lease with him till next June. And yes I've tried to get out and they want money for me to sign my name off the lease. Also if he doesn't wanna be with me, why does he continue to act as if we are together... it's confusing. And very annoying.
How do I cope with my life at this point?
Add Opinion