Why are guys such dicks?

This guy and I were a thing like we’d held hands a few times and went out in a date and then I said that we should take a step back because I wasn’t 100% sure that I liked him and I said that once I did know if I liked him I would tell him. We stepped back and he seemed to be okay with it and wasn’t annoyed at me and recently he’s just been an absolute dick to me about it like he keeps on making jokes like ‘oh at least you can make ur mind up about something’ and just like really snide remarks and stuff and disrespecting me and everything. I’m a very shy person and I don’t normally stand up and say no to people and it was a big thing for me to tell him that we should take a step back. How should I tell him that I don’t want a relationship with him?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• So that makes all guys dicks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Long story short, he is hurt and acting out because of that.

His reaction sadly is common, but it shows how deep his insecurities go. It's probably good that you slowed things down.

You need to tell him that he is behaving poorly. You enjoyed his company in the past, but have no desire to be around him when he acts like this.

What Guys Said 18

• Not to resort to ageism here, but you're under 18, and I'm assuming you're both around the same age.
    I have this hypothesis that all teenage boys go through an"idiot" phase. It's when you practically have the body of an adult, except with many times the amount of testosterone being produced. It leads to hypersexuality, aggression, and the occasional emotional instability. I'm speaking out of personal experience. My advice is, don't worry too much. You being a young woman makes you more likely to be more mature at the same as him. Just try to relax, and don't rush a relationship. You're still young.

• Well by making remarks like that he's just showing that he was ready to have a relationship with you, and he is upset that you don't feel the same way he does. Men aren't fools, and Women can't always hide how they feel, when you say "let's take a step back:, that's a sing to him that you aren't willing to have a relationship at all possibly. And labeling all men as dicks based on your poor choice in men only shows why more women end up with questions like these.

• Why are girls such vaginas?

• Why are you being shy? Then call guys for being dicks because you can clearly state your mind. Don't ask us how to tell him I don't want a relationship, just tell him. If you can't have some sort of control in the relationship and he isn't working with you. Then leave. There's always someone out there that is your ideal, just put effort and find him. Using the excuse of shy making you less exposed to guys and when you do find one you label the whole groups dicks. Seriously?

• The exact same way you told him you want to step back.

• Like this I don't want a relationship with you

• Why are girls such pussies?

• Be carefull for what you say not all guys are dicks... they have them tough but that is off the point

• Just say no, people usually struggle to say that they want to be in relationship, but you are struggling to get out of it, learn to say no, you can't satisfy everyones wishes in your life, value your own feelings too, just say no it's a simple thing

• u know if u dont know if u like someone or no it means that u dont

• Why are girls such cunts?

• Honesty is the best move just be straight with him. If he is disrespecting you he isn't the guy for you.

• Boyfriend and boy friend are two different entities

• Why are girls such bitches :3

• With words coming out your mouth. Or maybe singing telegram or text.

• because girls are such a pussy.

• Trick him. Invite him over for a suck then bite his balls. Hard.

• Tell him you have a penis, he won't bother you again.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him he's being a jerk and found someone who treats you with respect