Does he really love me?

My husband and I have been married for two years and we're not the perfect couple, but I thought everything was okay. A few days ago I found some text between him and some girls, told him to get his things and leave. He swears to me he didn't do anything, i love him and I'm willing to get help and fix things becuse divorce is something that I don't believe in. But he is telling me that he needs his space and that he needs to figure out what he wants. He told me that he loves me and cares for me but he no longer sees himself with me. of course that hurts, but I can't force someone to be with me. I want to call him and text him and see him, but I know that's wrong. How can I deal with this? I don't want to let him go, I just need some advise to be stronger. Has anybody gone through this? How did you cope?

03

What Guys Said 3

• Prepare for the eventuality that he will leave and this relationship will end in divorce. It's going hurt like crazy, it is going to take a long time to finally settle and you will need all the emotional help you can get. Start preparing for it right away so that you don't get sucked right in without being prepared.

• I am sorry to hearing that, but I think you should have a time together more than you had , maybe you need work less and enjoying a life as a couple and remember there is no perfect couple all the time. I prefer you will forgive him and try to fix your life.

• 18-24 about to divorce already? Next time don't be so quick to marry.

What Girls Said 0