Blocked my ex girlfriend! Now what?

So I have finally blocked my ex girlfriend after 3 months. Sadly we do see each other quite a bit as we do have quite a bit of the same classes this semester.

Some of my friends see her trying to get my attention. It's pretty obvious that she's trying to get my attention. People think it's quite petty for her to do something like that. But anyways...

A part of me still wants to be with her but the other part wants to move on.
I will see her shortly and I feel she knows I might have blocked her.

What do I do if she approaches me about it? Did I screw it up if we were to rekindle?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You guys broke up for a reason. Keep it that way. Sounds like you're in highschool, so it's best not to go back and avoid the drama.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to decided if your going to move on or not. Blocking her is a good move if you are trying to move on. If your trying to rekindle it's dumb as fuck.

What Girls Said 1

• tell her directly that you guys are over and stop stalking me because its sad

What Guys Said 1

• What did you block her for when you both seem to have feeling for another?