Where should I end this relationship?

My girlfriend and I are both 16 and our relationship isn't working out. I have to end it since I can not take it anymore. My problem is I do not know where to end it. Neither of us can drive. And I know she is going to cry after I do it. That is why I don't want to do it when school starts. I don't know what to do. I thought about doing it over the phone but I know that that is completely 100% wrong. But she always cancels everything we plan. It's been 3 months since we started "going out" and we still haven't gone on a date yet. I can never see her. Where should I break up?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends how close you are and how serious the relationship felt to her. If you didn't speak much in person during the relationship then a phone breakup may not be so bad. It's usually better in person though. Maybe catch her after school one time. Tell her that you need to talk to her, but make sure she can see something is wrong and you're not just meeting up. Do it somewhere that she doesn't go too often so it doesn't bring her bad memories. Just somewhere quiet and private.

What Girls Said 1

• I broke up with my boyfriend over the phone. it really hurt me a lot that we had to break up, but that was the best solution. I don't get what's the big deal of breaking up over the phone. I did that, and our break up was mutual, and it was low-key. jst a simple 20 second break up call lol

What Guys Said 0