Is this normal to happen after a breakup?

Just recently, yesterday I broke up with my boyfriend. We've been together for a while, and hung out almost everyday. Things were great, but I'm interested in other guys. I can't keep stringing him along and he deserves someone better. Someone who can actually return the same amount of love he gives. The first day of the breakup was tough, it was all I could think about. Now, I'm starting to regret breaking up with him. I want him back for some reason.. is it normal to feel this way after a breakup? Because I miss him.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally normal, but not a good idea to get back again, because it will make things worse for you and him.

• Why would it make things worse?

• Because because now he knows that you are interested in other guys, that being said its going to always bug his mind that there is a possibility that you might cheat since you gave up on him for other guys.

This nagging thought is gonna eat up his head and make the relationship miserable for you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• You sound like a girl that wants to fuck around on guys but needs that attention from someone who loves you. Your a terrible person.

• Yea it’s normal & plus your 14 don’t obsess over someone who doesn’t like you

• Totally normal. Same as people thinking highschool was amazing when in fact it sucked. Hindsight is 20/20 and filtered with rose colored glasses.

You made a choice for a reason, stick with it! He'll find someone else and so will you!!

• Well, no. If you really wanted to break up you would feel liberated. you're probably not sure.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!